1. Apply ice / Soak in cool water
Ice and cool water is a rapid way to relieve pain in the anus. Chilly temperatures can promote inflammation, redness, and soreness, and help cleanse and ward off infection.
However, before bathing in cool water or cold compresses, clear the anus with clean water to cut down the risk of infection. Besides, you can continue some sea salt to the immersion water to raise the antiseptic effect.
2. Use aloe vera gel to cut pain caused by hemorrhoids
In addition, you can also cut down the pain of hemorrhoids by using aloe vera gel. Aloe vera is a natural herb rich in water, minerals, and plant compounds. The ingredients in this herb help improve skin, low bruising, wet, and promote pain. Doing:
- Peel aloe vera peels and remove the transparent gel
- Clean the anus and remove dry with a clean towel
- Apply aloe vera gel and support to dry before dressing
- Perform 2-3 times/day or practice before and after defecation to bring burning pain and discomfort
Click here to read: What is hemorrhoids
3. Change diet
Over 80% of patients with hemorrhoids are led to by unscientific eating habits. Frequent consumption of alcohol, low fiber supplements, overeating of processed foods, fast foods, etc. can cause stools to harden and make pressure on the canal veins.
Therefore, during treatment, change your diet to a low pressure on the rectum – rectum, increase the difficulty of defecation, or bloody bowel movements.
People with hemorrhoids should comprise the following foods:
- Vegetables and fruits: The fiber in this food group serves to soften stools and low pressure when defecation. Besides, vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and nutrients in green vegetables and fruits also help regulate intestinal peristalsis and balance microflora in the colon.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a portion of healthy food and includes many uses for the digestive system. Yogurt can produce good bacteria for the intestines, stabilize digestive activity, and lessen the risk of constipation.
- Water: People with hemorrhoids should include enough 2 liters of water/day to maintain a certain amount of fluid in the colon and reduce constipation. Besides, consuming plenty of water also helps reduce pressure when defecation and inhibit the condition of dry, anal fissures.
- Healthy spices: In addition, you can also include some spices that act to develop vascular strength, lessen inflammation, and blistering of hemorrhoids such as turmeric, cumin, clove, …
In addition, patients with hemorrhoids should reduce the following foods and drinks:
- Spicy, greasy and spicy foods
- Packaged food, fast food
- Beer, coffee, condensed tea, and alcoholic beverages
These foods and drinks often cause swelling, bloating, and a heightened risk of constipation.
4. Treatment with lettuce
Fish lettuce (cardamom) is a familiar spice vegetable. According to traditional medicine, this herb has a sour taste, coolness, detoxifying effect, swollen pepper, and clears heat. In addition, scientific research has also formed the active ingredient decanoyl acetaldehyde in this herb to inhibit bacteria and prevent tufts of hemorrhoids.
- Rinse 1 handful of lettuce leaves and drain
- Add a pinch of salt and crush and apply to the anus
- A towel can be rolled up and stored in place while sleeping
- Wash again the next morning to allow the medicine to penetrate the canal vein
In addition, add lettuce to your daily diet to help build the endurance of capillaries, reduce bruising, improve constipation, and uphold the treatment of hemorrhoids. Or you can deal with some ways of using lettuce to cure hemorrhoids.
5. Establishing a scientific living regime
Besides nutrition, hemorrhoids are also prompted by the regime of living. So for the disease to progress well, build scientific habits such as
- Need to go to the toilet when you need it and never stop going to the toilet. Because this habit builds the risk of constipation and puts pressure on hemorrhoids.
- we should follow The habit of bowel movement at a specific time of day to control bowel movements and ensure digestive function.
- Balance work and rest, make sure you get 7-8 hours of sleep a day, avoid excessive stress and anxiety.
- Avoid heavy lifting or sitting too much.
- For people who are overweight, control weight to diminish pressure on the rectum and anus.
- Avoid smoking because the nicotine in cigarette smoke can break your blood vessels and put you at risk for more severe dilation.
- Soft and absorbent material and pants should be got on to avoid friction on the hemorrhoids while opening the anus area and reducing the risk of infection.