1. Acid reflux causing back pain dangerous?
The cardiac muscle at the bottom of the larynx functions like a faucet that opens and closes the esophagus cap when you swallow food down the stomach. Acid reflux causes a back injury that arises when the muscles of the larynx have dysfunction that causes food to be forced back up instead of down.
In expansion, the condition still appears heartburn, indigestion, jittery feelings of constant vomiting, … This is a problem of gastrointestinal disturbances but if the condition lasts long, it will put pressure on the back, chest, and shoulder by injured nerves.
Regarding the reasons acid reflux disease has two reasons for impact from inside and outside:
• The internal element is because of stomach acid reflexing up the larynx causing harm to the stomachs. You may not notice, stomach acid can make a thick carpet, so it is easy to find out when it is moved back to the throat which will produce sore throat, damaging the nerves in the chest and shoulders. Backache.
• The external origin may be because of your sleeping position. When reflux esophagus patients are encouraged to lie higher than a normal knee. Although this position can control stomach acid reflux, it causes anxiety in the backward and neck muscles.
In addition, it may also be because of gushing, excessive vomiting should still cause the back muscles to rise, leading to rigidity, aches, and illnesses. Depending on how severe the illness is, the pain may last for several hours, even days.
Acid reflux causes back injury at risk of many serious difficulties such as gastric ulcer, spinal degeneration, which affects the lives of patients. Understanding the cause and taking timely measures is essential now.
2. Acid reflux causing fatigue to do?
Acid reflux disease causes fatigue, back pain that cannot go away on its own but forces us to take remedies. Patients should be careful in choosing foods that combine sleep and eating with science. Some folk remedies derived from herbs can We can apply some folk remedies derived from herbs promote the condition.
Change eating and living habits
- Eat lots of nutritious foods for the digestive system such as lean meat, river fish, yogurt, beans, cauliflower/white, and high fiber fruits including apples, bananas, grapefruit, watermelons.
- Some food groups that should not appear on the menu are fried foods, hot spicy foods, soft drinks, and acidic foods such as pickles, lemons, oranges, etc., which will make your illness worse.
- Besides, we should also keep practicing routine, not using stimulants (methanol, beer, smokes, ..).
Treating stomach reflux causing fatigue with traditional medicine
Herbal remedies are the “soul” of traditional medicine. Today, by no means how modern human life is, some herbal remedies always improve their excellent works. When esophageal reflux causes fatigue, patients can practice some following methods:
- Drink chamomile tea with a little extra honey. On the market, today are very popular types of dried chamomile tea handy.
- Ginger tea is also an attractive tea because it promotes digestion, anti-inflammation, reduces stomach acid, and sets up a coating to cover the stomach surface. Drinking hot ginger tea also saves you reduce, lessen pressure, stress.
- Honey and turmeric powder: Mix honey with turmeric powder and suck it daily or can be reduced into drinking water to protect treatment because they help support the mucosa, better digestion of food, and limit harmful bacteria.
Note when stomach reflux causes back pain
When stomach reflux causes fatigue and back pain, perform the supporting notes in mind to promote the situation:
- Healthy living regime, science, sleeping early not living up late.
- Do not eat too full, it should be divided into many meals a day.
- Patients who often have esophageal reflux at night should not eat and drink well in the late evening.
- Not powerful exercise, heavy lifting after meals cause bowel care.
- Esophageal reflux disease is serious for rich women. maternity period has created the woman’s body depressed, losing a lot of energy. If you still have gastroesophageal reflux disease that begins back pain, fatigue, poor eating, and drinking, it will affect pregnant women and the fetus very dangerously.
- Avoid working too hard in an upright, long bent position.
- Sleeping in a high sitting position reduces the level of nausea, gastric juice also has less chance of being pushed up.
- If you are obese, try to lose weight.
- Follow the prescribed medication on time (if any), support the rules, and see the doctor’s instructions.
- Herbal and some above foods can be helped to support treatment, but it cannot replace a cure.
Prolonged illness can get to complications of esophageal adenocarcinoma, esophagitis/stenosis. Depending on the severity of the disease, people should go to reputable medical facilities for examination, be prescribed by a doctor to prescribe medication or give measures to deal with.
Acid reflux disease that begins back pain will cause the patient tired, affecting work and life. The disease can perform in children, adults, and the elderly. Do not let this disease become an obsession with you and your chosen ones. Hopefully, with the above useful information, you will have a full overview of esophageal reflux and soon get rid of this disease.