Psoriasis is a common chronic dermatitis due to skin cell proliferation that causes old skin cells and new skin cells do not replace it, and the pile makes up thick, red, white or silver scales.
1. Causes of Psoriasis.
The cause of this has not yet been sought out however experts say that psoriasis is formed due to the weakening, disorders of the immune system. The immune system helps to protect the body against harmful agents such as bacteria, viruses,… However, when the immune system is weakened, the disorder does not only protect the body but, in particular, mistakenly identify the cells of the body that are strange agents, thereby born the attack reaction, destroying them. In psoriasis, it is the skin cells. This causes the skin cells to shorten the duration of life, dies too quickly, the cell death process is also, therefore, suffering from disorders, dead skin cells accumulate into the psoriatic plate.
2. In addition, psoriasis can also be formed due to the following factors:
- Genetic factors: according to research, genetic psoriasis makes up 12.7% (according to Huriez), 29.8% (according to Bolger). In case both parents have psoriasis, the likelihood of a child with a disease is 40%.
- Habitat: The influence of the surrounding habitat also contains the risk of causing psoriasis. Agents such as hazardous chemicals, contaminated environments, unsanitary water sources will make the skin very susceptible to allergies when exposed to the right.
- Bacterial infections: bacterial foci of pathological residence (nasopharyngeal inflammation,… tonsillitis) or other causes that affect the arising of psoriasis.
- Psychological factors: stress, fatigue or stress that causes psoriasis to grow.
- Metabolic disorders: disturbances in the process of metabolism of the body, especially sugar metabolism, protein is involved in the formation of psoriasis.
- Endocrine disorders: psoriasis is associated with hormonal factors in the body. Specifically, the condition is usually milder during pregnancy, however, the symptoms will become aggravated after birth.
- Due to the administration of the drug: antibiotics, diabetic drugs if used improperly will be at risk of causing psoriasis.
Psoriasis revolution Review – Help you effectively treat psoriasis at home.
3. Symptoms of Psoriasis
Symptoms of psoriasis vary depending on the disease:
- Psoriatic plaque
It is common psoriasis manifested by psoriatic plaques, erythema, most often on the extensor side of the knee joint, elbows and scalp? The other common location is the hand and the same area. The infected area has several small plaques to almost the entire surface. The untreated, jagged, palpable lesions and the top of the crest are gray-white or mica-type.
- Psoriasis Drops
Psoriasis is common in children than adults and manifests itself with small psoriasis lesions, mainly on the human body. This may often have a pre-proinflammatory sore throat.
- Psoriasis Increase sebum secretion
Psoriatic seborrheic or psoriatic secretion is a term that describes the classic psoriatic lesions on the scalp that are accompanied by a psoriatic lesion, a typical pink rash in the folds of the body, especially the inguinal, armpits…
- Psoriasis Red Skin
Red-skin psoriasis characterized by the erythema-wide spreading of the entire body surface with classic psoriatic lesions. A pronounced increase in blood flow through the skin can lead to loss of hypothermia and high-supply heart failure.
- Purulent Psoriasis
Purulent psoriasis is characterized by unbactericidal pustules, pronounced clinical characteristics. Pustules tend to appear at the progressive edge of psoriatic lesions. Purulent psoriasis can also be seen as not life-threatening but a chronic variant in the liver of the hands or feet. These lesions are poorly met with current therapy.
- Psoriasis Scalp
The scalp psoriasis is clear, thick and red, most often visible in the hairline and behind the ears. Some patients with prolonged scalp psoriasis suffer from hair loss. Patients with prolonged psoriasis may have changes in the nail, including concrements in the nail. It is also possible to observe the loss of the nails of greasy dots.
- Psoriatic arthropathy
This is a special negative serum arthropathy commonly encountered in patients with psoriatic skin lesions. Joint the same pots and hand-burn joints are often most rewarded, but any joint can be affected by the diversity of the joint disease.