Environmental influences can also make psoriasis worse. Alcohol and beer are also such a cause. According to a 2013 study found that out of every 23 people with psoriasis, 18 of them played a drunk-related effect. So, why don’t people with psoriasis drink liquor?
The relation between psoriasis and alcohol
In a new finding, people who drink alcohol may enhance their compromise of developing psoriasis. Researchers from Brigham Hospital tracked 82,869 women without psoriasis for about 15 years, from 1991 to 2005. They found that even moderate values of alcohol increased beer risk psoriasis. If you use alcoholic drinks, 2-3 times/week will raise the risk of disease by 80%. For this reason, experts believe, there is a powerful connection between psoriasis and alcohol consumption. Therefore, people with psoriasis should give up drinking or refrain from consuming alcohol.
How do alcohol and beer trigger psoriasis outbreaks?
Researchers have identified a relationship between alcohol and psoriasis, although the elements are uncertain.
– Provocative and resistant reactions: Alcohol may aggravate the symptoms of psoriasis because it affects somebody’s systems. One theory is that alcohol can suppress immunity, leaving behind the body unable to come back to an attack of germs or other problems.
People who spend a lot of alcohol are also more likely to have skin diseases produced by streptococcal diseases and hurts. This can involve skin condition.
Another factor is that high alcohol consumption raises the construction of inflammatory cytokines and cell cycle activators. This can thus lead to excessive skin cell transformation causing psoriasis.
– Altering treatment methods: People who spend too much alcohol may also be less likely to get treatment methods and this will bring to more advanced disease evolution. Alcohol consumption also reduces the efficiency of the method of medicines. In women of reproductive age, psoriasis medications can lead to dangerous side effects when ingested with alcohol.
Therefore, it can be known that alcohol is an enemy of psoriasis, they trigger or flare up the disease.
Click here: What is plaque psoriasis
Dangerous complications of psoriasis
If not treated, people with psoriasis may experience some serious difficulties. Common difficulties are arthritis and generalized skin redness. Specifically:
This takes place in all bars. Paroxysmal attacks generally take place at the same time. Manifestations are ankylosing spondylitis, polyarthritis (inter-pharyngeal joint away from the fingers), … if evolution can lead to rigidity, damaged bars.
- Skin redness
Is desquamated erythematosus occupied all or most of the trim field, not leaving healthy skin, often aching, …
In addition, people with psoriasis may increase their risk of some of the following conditions:
- Less common as eczema, superinfection, and skin disease (rare).
- Developed risk of affecting eyesight such as conjunctivitis, blepharitis, and uveitis.
- Type 2 diabetes: The more severe psoriasis, the higher the chance of making type 2 diabetes.
- High blood pressure: The amount of high blood pressure is higher for people with psoriasis.
- Cardiovascular disease: People with psoriasis are at twice the risk of cardiovascular disorders such as irregular pulse, stroke, high cholesterol, and atherosclerosis.
- Other autoimmune diseases: Celiac disease, sclerosis, and inflammatory bowel syndrome are psoriasis to change more.
Parkinson’s syndrome: This brainwashing is more likely to occur in people with psoriasis.
Kidney disease: People with severe psoriasis also increase their risk of kidney disease.
Psoriasis is a common, chronic skin infection with diverse clinical manifestations. However, because of a complicated matter, the remedy also runs into some difficulties. Some cases heal but usually persist.
Psoriasis revolution Review – Help you effectively treat psoriasis at home.